CHARTERED WEALTH MANAGER® (CWM®) CERTIFICATION
Creating Wealth Managers of Tomorrow!!
The Chartered Wealth Manager ® (CWM®) designation is a mark of distinction, globally recognized by employers, investment professionals, and investors as the definitive standard by which to measure serious Wealth Managers and Private Banking professionals.
The Chartered Wealth Manager ® (CWM®) qualification is administered by the American Academy of Financial Management® in the US and is promoted as the industry standard for professionals working in the financial services industry as Wealth Managers, Private Bankers, Portfolio Managers, Relationship Managers and Investment Bankers etc. The CWM® qualification is one of the most highly respected and valued qualifications available internationally. It is recognized by member states in both developed and emerging markets, the CWM® designation is recognized as a symbol of professional excellence. CWM® candidates and charter holders reside in more than 151+ Countries Worldwide.
Gaining such a qualification proves that you possess skills and knowledge that are in high demand by employers in Wealth Management and Private Banking space as well as in corporate finance, fund management, insurance, and investment advice.
CWM® is one of the most highly valued qualifications available internationally for Wealth Managers and Private Bankers. This rigorous and comprehensive course in Wealth Advisory is delivered in various modes such as Online, E-learning and Instructor Led Classroom Mode
The Chartered Wealth Manager® (CWM®) program equips students with cutting edge skills in wealth management and investment advisory creating both technical and customer relationship building skills. On successful completion of the program the participant is able to advise HNI and Ultra HNI clients on complex wealth strategies and create extensive wealth plans for them. The CWM® provides an educational challenge that builds on relevant, real-world investment knowledge to educate, train and develop the next generation of top notch finance talent.
Some of the things the CWM® Program enables you to do are:
- Explore the latest advances in wealth management strategy and law.
- Expand your wealth management skills by adopting international best practices.
- Develop a checklist of key applied techniques in wealth management that will remain with you throughout your career
- Become an expert in evaluation, diagnosis and planning in working with Super High Net Worth Clients
- Integrate optimum products and services in your wealth management development strategies
- Maximize the impact of your client communications and reporting
- Appreciate the complexities of investing in global markets and develop strategies for managing risk and maximizing returns
- Interpret the effect of Global & Local Economic Environment on Financial Markets and Investments
- Forecast the impact of government economic policies on a business.
- Monitor and control corporate exposure to financial and operational risks.
- Describe and interpret the general features of fixed income securities and understand the basic operations of fixed income markets.
- Construct optimal portfolios and illustrate the theory and empirical applications of asset-pricing models.
- Characterize the implications of the market efficiency evidence on active portfolio management.
- Develop and employ theoretical valuation methods to price financial instruments including Alternative Investments.
- Apply Alternative Investment instruments in managing the risk of investing and hedging activity at the individual and the corporate level.
- Make investment policy recommendations, including the determination of an optimal asset allocation.
- Analyse and evaluate the performance of an investment manager.
- Use and develop spread-sheet based Financial Modelling solutions to financial problems
- An awareness of ethical, social and cultural issues within a global context and their importance in the exercise of professional skills and responsibilities as a Wealth Manager