AAFM® Global Board of Standards
AAFM® Global Board of Standards and Advisory:
Global Certification Standards and Quality Assurance.
- Professor Dr. Roberto J. Santillán Salgado - Graduate Finance Programs at EGADE - ITESM, Monterrey Campus - Founder AAFM® Latin & South America.
- Prof. George S Mentz, JD, MBA, CWM® – AAFM CEO Global Board of Standards – LIC. Counselor of Law and Notary Public*** - United States.
- Dr. Ciro Martinez II, PhD, JD, LLM, MBA, CWM, MFP, CEC – Hon. Academic Standards - AAFM Law Certification Program www.llmprogram.org.
- Carl Thong, MBA, CWM®, MFP – AAFM® Asia (President of Asia Standards and Accreditation) - Founder AAFM® Asia Singapore and China Chapter & Training.
- Dr. Ishaq Shafiq – PhD, MFP, ChE – AAFM® Global Advisor – USA and ACCE Economists – Quantum Consultants USA. Royal Society of Fellows Alliance - Africa, USA, Arabia.
- Dr. Cornell Collins, PhD, MPM, CIPM, BCSH, CPM, CHt. – Bahamas, India and Canada – Global Advisor AAFM® and AAPM® - India, Canada, Bahamas, West Indies.
Honorary Global Advisors and Faculty Award Winners
The Honorary Board of Standards for AAFM® is composed of 50 member professionals including faculty from several universities, financial executives and managers, lawyers, judges, and world renowned financial planning practitioners. 10 Doctorate level professionals sit on our academic committee overseeing standards and ethics. AAFM® was begun by executives and faculty to provide financial education and certification worldwide through the use of executive training. AAFM®'s Board of Standards is an honorary voluntary board that creates the standards for professional membership and charter board certifications. The AAFM® Board of Standards owns the global intellectual property, copyrights, designations and marks used herein.
The AAFM® Board of Standards USA Recognizes over 800 approved and registered training channels worldwide. The AAFM® Board of Standards is sole body that issues the certifications, distinctions, designations, awards, research, consulting and recognitions globally. The AAFM® Global Board is headed by its CEO and Chair in the United States: Prof. George Mentz, JD, MBA, CWM® - Attorney at Law. Global Board of Academic Advisors & Professors 2005 - 2011* Note: these distinguished faculty members are not faculty of AAFM®. The majority of professors here are award recipients and honorary distinguished global advisors.
List of Global Advisors - Honorary Global Advisors and Faculty Award Winners
Honorary Advisory Council - Global Board of Academic Advisors & Professors * Award Recognition
- Dr. Taher R. Kidwani. CWM® Certified Chartered Wealth Manager, CAM Chartered Certified Asset Manager, ChE Chartered Economist - economic policy analyst, AAFM Board of Honorary Global Advisors. Yusr Islamic Bank, Managing Director.
- Dr. Shivakumar Deene, M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D., FRAS (London), MIMA, (D.Litt.), Global Advisor AAFM® and AAPM® - Hon. India Global Advisor.
- Dr. Trevor Hamilton, CWM®, FBIM, FJIM, FIMCJ, President of Trevor Hamilton and Associates International Management Consultants.
- Dr. Obaid Al Zaabi - Training and Research at UAE Securities & Commodities Authority.
- Dr. Raymond R. Tjandrawinata, PhD, MS, MBA, MFP, FSB, Biomedical Scientist and Business Development Professional, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Pierre Al - Khoury PhDc, MMB, MFP, CAM - Dept. Chair, Management Studies, College of Business Administration Hariri University.
- Luna Christie Tjung, B.Sc., MFP, CVM, CPEP, CHP, Director of Fide Consultant Group, Singapore, Asia.
- Dr. Mark Kayongo, PhD, MFP™, RFS™ - National Bureau of Standards - Hon. Global Advisor
- Prof. Dr. C. Bergström Stockholm School of Economics Department of Finance Head of the EFI (Economic Research Institute at the Stockholm School of Economics).
- Direktor: Prof. Dr. D. Sondermann, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof.™ Universität Bonn - Institut für Gesellschafts - und Wirtschaftswissenschaften.
- Prof. Dr. G. J. Charreaux Universite de Bourgogne Dijon Cedex, Bourgogne 21066 France MFP™ Mas. Fin. Prof.™
- Dr. Gregory P. Green, JD, LLM, MBA, MA, CWM®, CAM, MFP, RFC, RFP - Colorado USA - Hon. Global Advisor.
- Linda J. Sulllivan, MBA, CPA, LL.M - USA Global Advisor - International Tax
- Mr. Young W.Carr, MFP, RFS, CGM, FiSMM, IOM, DGG, AistIIB - Council Chairman AbeSA - South Africa (Hon. Global Advisor).
- Prof. Dr. C. P Wolff, MFP - Maastricht University - The Netherlands Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research, London.
- Dr. Robert Munro, PhD, MA, MFP - Gainesville, FL University of Florida Law School - Co - Director, Center for International Financial Crimes Studies.
- Elizabeth E.M. Thompson, B.A., LL.B., MFP, Registrar General of the Bahamas, Barrister, Counsel and Attorney - at - Law, Master Financial Professional, Charter Professional Member.
- Prof. Dr. Joseph Heinlein, Mas. Fin. Prof - Brussels "The Original US Business School in Europe" BU Belgium ** Now at NATO.
- Prof. James Lavorgna, JD, CWM®, CFP™, LLM - AAFM Certified Trainer.
- Mr. Ahmed Elkhidir Hamed Elsinnary, CTP - CFC - CBA – CIAT – MCP - CRA - FAAFM, Financial and Management consultant, Cigalah Establishments, Group Chief Internal Audit, Saudia Arabia - Jeddah (SUDAN).
- Prof. (Dr.) Niranjan C. Bhat, Hon. Global Advisor for AAFM and AAPM, International & Grand PhD, FAAPM/FAAFM, MPM, CIPM, GPM, CPD and MFP. - India
- Hon. Dir. Andrew Kane, OBE, CWM, CRA - CEO and Managing Director HSBC Private Banking - Wealth Management, California - AAFM Master Financial Planner
- Prof. Dr. Pablo Fernandez IESE Business School Madrid Spain
- Dr. Nicola A. Spence, PhD, CPM - San Francisco - Asia
- Dr Abdul Karim Bangura - BBA, MBA, FIPFM, ICIA, FCAM, FIMS, FAIA (Acad), DBA, ACMA, ACCEA, FCFM, FAAFM, MFM
- Prof. Dr. Swarnankur Chatterjee, PhD, CMA, FAD - Athens, GA, USA University Faculty
- Jonathan Dougherty, J.D., LL.M., CWM, CAM, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof.™ *
- Prof. Dr. Shinichi Watanabe, PhD Mas. Fin. Prof™ - Belgium
- Dr. George L. Salis, PhD. LLM, LLB (Hons), BS, FAD, MFM, CWM, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof., - CEO & Principal JurisConsults Intl. Group, LLC Member: ABA, IBA, London Court Intl. Arbitration, Royal Society of Fellows
- Prof. Julia K. Brazelton, PhD, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof.™ Connecticut
- Dr. Lincoln B. S. Rosa, PhD, MBA, CompTIA ITProject+ SME, AAPM Member, IEC Fellow, ICECC, MCSE, Chair of AAFM Brazil, President of Silva Rosa Group. **
- Honorable Dr. Ishaq Shafiq, PhD, MFP, CEPA - Master Financial Prof. Quantum III Consultants Group, LLC - United States
- Bernard W. Bunning, MBA, JD, LL.M, CPA, PFS, CFP, CTEP, MFM, MFP, CWM,, CFS, CVA, CM&AA - Hign Net Worth Consulting
- Dr. Min WU, MFP, CWM, - Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- Dr. Alfred Kahl, PhD Canada and US Mas. Fin. Prof. **
- Prof. Lena Booth, Thunderbird Am. Grad. School of Int'l Mgmt. Finance Department World Business US and Singapore
- Prof. Dr. Rajesh Mohnot, Acad. Head FTMS Business School in Singapore, RBA, MFP™ Mas. F.P.
- Prof. Gary K. Hunter, Ph.D. Arizona State University
- Mike Nall, CPA, CM&A, MFP California, USA ** - Founder Merger Acquisitions Association USA * Honorary Advisor
- Dr. E. Oestriecher, CEC, A.A., B.E.S. M.Ed., Ph.D., N.D., Ph.D. E - Business Executive, Booze Allen Hamilton - Anapolis, MD, USA
- Dr. F. Thomas Winters III, JD, MBA, CPM, MFP Mas. Fin.
- Prof. Richard Paul Kleeburg, CMA, MBA, JD, PhD
- Dr A. Ejaife, PhD, CAM, RFS, MFP - Nigeria and England
- Dr. Thanaiwong Kirativanich, MFP - Thailand
- Profesor Carl Thong, MFP, CEC - Singapore - Director – Royal Mint Wealth Management, Malaysia
- Thomas Irwin, MFP, RFS, CAM - Houston Texas
- Mr. Ayman Dwidar, CMA, CFM Managing Director, Orbit Management Consultancy - Hon Global Advisor Saudi Arabia
- Joyce Molen, MBA, RFS, CAM, CPM, RBA, MFM, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof. - Texas
- Kelvin Leong, MSc, CPA, MFP, RBA, CSA, FCCA, MIEEE - Hong Kong (Honorary Advisor)
- Matthew D. Hutcheson, MS, CPC, AIFA™, CRC, Chairman and Editor of the Journal of Fiduciary Responsibility - Author, Trainer, and Radio Personality for Finance - Oregon
- Dr. Y. Chay, Dr. Y. Chay, MFP, MFM, RFS, CAM, FAD, CWM - Price Waterhouse Coopers - Special Advisor for Singapore and Asia - Price Waterhouse Coopers - Special Advisor for Singapore and Asia
- Dr. Sean Rozario, PhD, MBA, MFP, FAD, CWM, MFC - Special Advisor Asia and Singapore.
- Michael Bradford, MBA, CWM, ChFC - Capital One Private Client Group (Honorary Advisor)
- Prof. Dr. Chung - Liang Huang (Vincent Huang), Ph.D., MFP, CWM, RFS, RBA - Taiwan - Hon. Global Advisor
- Prof. Dr. Niels Schnecker, PhD, MFM, CCE Managing Senior Partner, Schnecker van Wyk & Pearson - Romania
- Dr. E. Oestriecher, CEC, A.A., B.E.S. M.Ed., Ph.D., N.D.. E - Business Executive, Booze Allen Hamilton - Anapolis, MD, USA
- Prof. Dr. Swarnankur Chatterjee, PhD, CMA, FAD - Athens, GA, USA University Faculty
- Dr. Maurice Ewing, CRA, FRM (GARP), PhD (Princeton), CRA (AAFM), Executive Director, Emerging Markets Risk Advisory - EU European Union
- Dr Abdul Karim Bangura - DBA, BBA, MBA, MFM, IPFM, ICIA, FCAM, FIMS, FAIA(Acad), ACMA, ACCEA, FCFM
- Steven Burgeman, JD, LLM, CPA, MBA, MAFM, CTS - Tax Lawyer - Illinois, USA - Hon. Gl. Adv.
- F. Hale Stewart. JD, LLM, CWM, CAM, CTEP - Houston, TX USA - Hon. Global Advisor
- Dr. Graham A Orme FAAFM, AFA - Director of Human Resources and Finance - American Mission Hospital - First Hospital in the Arabian Gulf
- Dato Dr. James Alfred - AAFM Asia - Advisor and Presidential Advisor
- Meocre Li - President AAFM China Operations - Hong Kong and Mainland
- Dr. Shivanand R. Koppalkar, Dip. (Computer Technology), ADCSSA&A, BE (Computer Engg), MBA - Business Administration (USA), MPM®, CIPM®, PMETM, CECTM, CSATM, CMBA™, MCPTM, MBCS, MMC™, MBC™, MQC™, MQMTM, CSOE, CISRCP, CLCTM, CSMA™, CAMTM - Founder President & CEO, Xplore Software Consulting Inc (USA) (http://us.xplore - software.com) and Founder Director, Xplore Software Consulting Inc. Ltd (UK). (http://www.xplore - software.com), Hon. Global Advisor for AAPM® Board of Standards and AAFM® Board of Honorary Global Advisors
- Samuel Bonzu, B.Soc.Sc (Hons) - Economics, Master of Public Policy, CEPATM, Ch.E.™, Policy Analyst, National Revenue Authority Sierra Leone and the Institute of Public Administration and Management (IPAM), University of Sierra Leone. Hon. Global Advisory Council
** The AAFM® Super Board of Standards is responsible for keeping the standards of AAFM at the highest level which includes approving accredited schools and colleges such as ABA AACSB ACBSP EQUIS and government recognized programs. Administrative decisions for the Global Certification and Accreditation Operations are solely subject to the company law, operating agreements, and or bylaws** Faculty Award Winners, Honorary Advisors, Advisory Council Members, and general members cannot legally act or speak for the organization nor counsel or advise the organization in any legal capacity