timberland damen barbour sale timberland herren timberland boots herren duvetica daunenjacke timberland outlet parajumpers damen canada goose chateau parka herren woolrich parka damen woolrich jacke canada goose chilliwack sale belstaff damen parajumpers outlet barbour jacke barbour outlet parajumpers kodiak moncler herren peuterey jacken woolrich parka parajumpers herren
AAFM® Global Alliances & Recognition
American Academy of Financial Management and AAFM International Board of Standards Global Alliances, Recognition, Accreditations, and Partnerships
The following are some of the global alliances, recognitions and partnerships that are listed as resources to our members:
- Department Of Labour USA, US Dept of Labor Occupational Handbook, Registry, Websites, and Brochures
- DOE - The US Department of Educational Ref. Registry
- AAFM & International Board of Standards - Professional Member of the CHEA Council of Higher Education International Quality Group (CIQG), USA
- Certification Accreditation of ACBSP Double Accredited Programs and Exams - Read Press and Benefits of ACBSP Membership
- Member - Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs - Alliance for Education Toward Certification
- AACSB International Member Association for Advance Collegiate School of Business -AAFM Recognized the AACSB in 2003
- NOCA National Organization for Competency Assurance - AAFM - IBS International Board of Standards is a: Certifying Organ. Member.
- ANSI American National Standards Institute -AAFM IBS International Board of Standards is a: Professional Member
- NBEA National Business Education Association
- Ministry of Human Resources of the PRC People's Republic of China - AAFM Professional Development Programs Approved Training Programs
- AABFS Arab Academy of Banking and Financial Sciences -AAFM AABFS Alliance
- Board of Standards approved as member of EAIE European Association for International Education
- American Bankers Association -Continuing Education System
- RSOF Royal Society of Fellows Board of Standards
- CFA Institute Recognition of AAFM for PDU Credits
- NASD National Association of Securities Dealers 2005-2009 - Education and Exam requirements listed by Governmental Regulatory Group
- In India Chartered Wealth Manager® is accredited by National Institute of Securities Market (NISM) under the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Investment Advisor Regulations 2013 under Clause 7 (2).
MORE ABOUT OUR ALLIANCES AND RECOGNITION
- AAFM is Professional Association Member of The AACSBTM International and the ACBSPTM Accreditation agencies. AAFM recognizes graduates of AACSB and ACBSP accredited business schools worldwide with MFPTM designation eligibility. Thus, if you have successfully graduated from an AACSBTM or ACBSPTM business school with a concentration in Finance related topics, you are eligible for the core AAFM Designation the MFP or Master Financial Professional TM mark.
- AAFM is the First Financial Organization to have a direct alliance with a USA ABA Accredited Law School. AAFM can offer specialized certification & executive training to qualified applicants from this USA ONLINE Graduate Law Program.
- AAFM has retained training and content alliances with 4 of the largest financial analyst, wealth management, and financial planning training companies in the world. BSI, BISYS InternationalTM, Dearborn KaplanTM, and INFORMATM.
- AAFM and the AAFM Leadership is in a global alliances with the Royal Society of Fellows, the International Management Academy, The Offshore Institute, The Asian Bankers Association, The Global Finance Forum The International Financial Intermediary The Institute for International Research (IIR), The WMC Wealth Management Commission, The Dubai Quality Institute, The Monetary Authority of Singapore, The Tax and Estate Planning Law Review© & British Standards International BSI (premier graduate institutes or government agencies for finance, tax, or law).
- AAFM has top Finance Professors from around the world who are members or honorary advisors.
- AAFM has global trademark co-existence agreements with the CFA InstituteTM and CFPTM board where AAFM has special rights to use AAFM Designations Globally.