AFA® REGISTRATION PROCESS
To Register for the AFA® Certification Program
To Register for the AFA Certification Program the Candidate needs to complete a two Step Registration Process:
- Register on the AAFM Global Website.
- Schedule AFA Level 1 Exam and Pay the Requisite Fees on the Pearson Vue Website.
A candidate will be considered a bona-fide student of AFA Certification if both Step 1 and Step 2 are completed.
Candidates are advised to read the AFA Educational Qualification Requirements, Education Delivery Model, Fee Policy, Examination Policy, Membership & Certification Policy and FAQ before registering for the Program.
Go to the AAFM Registration Page and Fill the Form.
On submitting the Form you will reach the Thank You Page and AAFM will send your details to ‘Pearson Vue’.
You will receive 2 Emails on your registered E Mail ID as per the AAFM Registration Form.
- Web Account Generation Mail: This mail from Pearson Vue will contain you Login ID and Password for Pearson Vue Candidate Account.
- Authorization to Test Mail : This mail will inform you of the Exam you are Authorized to Appear for and also gives details on How to schedule AFA Exam on Pearson Vue?
You will receive both the mails within 48 hours of registering with AAFM. If you do not receive please check your SPAM Folder or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your Client Candidate ID.
Once you receive both the Web Account Generation Mail as well as the Authorization to Test Mail you need to log on to the Candidate Account on Pearson Vue and schedule your AFA Level 1 Exam by paying the Requisite Fees.
You can pay the Program Fees Online through Payment Gateway on Pearson Vue by Credit Card or Debit Card. We accept all Master and Visa Cards.
Important Points to note about scheduling the AFA Level 1 Exam
- It is necessary to schedule the AFA Level 1 exam to access the Online Learning Management System and the Study Material.
- There needs to be a Gap of 60 Days at least from the Date of Registration and the Exam Appearance Date. For example if you registered on 25-06-2014 you can schedule the AFA Level 1 exam any time after 25-06-2014 but you exam appearance date cannot be before 25-08-2014.
- You may schedule your appointment at a test center, through the Pearson VUE Website, or by calling a Pearson VUE Call Center. To access the your Account on Pearson Vue you need to use the Login ID and Password sent to you in the Web Account Generation Mail. To schedule the Pearson Vue call center please provide them your Client Candidate ID.
- To schedule your appointment on the Website, please go to www.PearsonVue.com. This website provides additional information about exams, programs and test center locations.
- To schedule your exam or get more information through a Call Center, you may call the Pearson VUE Call Center for your region. Telephone numbers can be found at www.pearsonvue.com/contact.
- After scheduling your exam, you will be sent a confirmation providing details about your appointment, including directions to the test center, instructions on what to bring and other pertinent information.
- Please go through the AAFM Exam Policies including the Rescheduling Policy.
A reschedule will not be allowed to the candidates if it is done within 2 days to the original exam appointment. No reschedule fee is charged until 15 days before the exam appointment. Reschedule fee of $125 USD to be charged to the candidate between 15 days and 2 days before the exam appointment.
Rescheduling is allowed in the following circumstances only:
A. Reschedule is done more than 2 days in advance of the original exam appointment, and;
B. Candidate registration is valid for the new/target rescheduled date/time.
Once you have Scheduled the AFA Level 1 Exam you can:
Log On to Your Student Account on AAFM Global Website and Complete the Registration Form by filling all the fields and uploading a latest photograph. You can access the Online Learning Management System and Online Study Material through your Student Account on AAFM Global Website
On logging into the Student Account, you would be prompted to complete the “Registration Form” by filling in your Educational and Experience Details.
You are then required to upload your ID Proof and Highest Educational Qualification Proof.
PLEASE USE YOUR “STUDENT ACCOUNT” TO MANAGE ALL YOUR EDUCATIONAL AND OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AFA® CERTIFICATION PROGRAM.
Some of the things that your Student Account helps in are:
- Important Notifications and Communications can be accessed.
- Links to New Blog
- You can register for Exams by Filling Exam Form
- You can pay Examination Fees
- You can see your Exam Results
- You can renew your Registration
- You can access your Project Work
- You can apply for AFA Certification
- You can pay for AFA Certification Fees.
- You can renew your AAFM AFA® Membership
- You can Submit your CPD Points
- You can keep track of your CPD Points. << Previous Next >>