AAFMÂ® Global â€“ Code of Ethics
Ethics Guidelines of the American Academy of Financial ManagementÂ®
You shall act in good faith in all dealings with clients, disclose all relevant information to clients, abstain from self-dealing and conflicts of interests, abide by your professional ethics such as State Boards and any other government regulation that you are subjected to by your profession or jurisdiction. The board reserves the right to terminate licenses, charters, fellowship and to publish names of serious offenders in breach of this code.
AAFMÂ® Professional Code of EthicsÂ©
The American Academy of Financial Management recognizes the responsibility of financial professionals to foster high ethical standards in our profession. The AAFMTM does hereby adopt the following CODE OF ETHICS and PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS to provide direction in attaining high principles of truth, justice, zeal and good faith dealings.
- To abide by the laws of the United States of America or your Sovereign Nation or Country Laws.
- To maintain high standards of conduct when seeking employment, performing services, and negotiating transactions so as to create a high ethical standard to the public.
- To illustrate zeal and professionalism with all of our dealings with clients and customers.
- To continue building the knowledge base of our professional community through study, collaboration, and continuing education.
- To work with universities, colleges, and academic groups in improving financial standards, and the practical financial education of individuals.
- To build confidence and the trust of the public and our employers using diligence, honesty, cooperation, and confidentiality.
- To provide occasional pro-bono assistance to disadvantaged persons who may seek insight and advice in the financial and related fields where we are qualified to do so.
- To observe the designation trademarks, service marks, intellectual property rights of the AAFMÂ®.
- To further the harmony and communication between the nations of the world and the fast emerging markets globally.
- To reduce waste, improve efficiency, and protect the environment through the effective use of natural resources without causing more harm than good.